Rebus’s core strength lies in its established network within the textile sector across the globe, one that has helped Rebus to provide the clients with quality equipment and dependable service at competitive prices. If you are looking to buy or sell used high-quality textile machinery, we can help. If you are a buyer, choose from our large inventory or get in touch with our team so we may provide you with tailored and flexible solutions. If you wish to sell your assets, we can, with our unparalleled database, find a suitable buyer.
Through Adamant International’s association with Rebus International based in Canada, we are able to offer our client’s access to quality and current technology used textile plant and equipment.
Rebus International has a European presence based in Milan Italy and have forged relationship with many of the textile machinery manufacturers to take the used plant, often only a few years old as part of the deal to provide new equipment.
Adamant’s or Rebus’s team can offer turnkey proposals to dismantle then re-assemble and re-commission in your plant.
Rebus International offer service’s including:
- Project Development Support
- Site Selection and Environmental Assessments
- Licensing and Permitting Support
- Conceptual and Preliminary Engineering Studies
- Technical specifications
- Plant Performance Modelling
- Project Capital and Life-cycle Cost Estimates
- Project Implementation and Compliance Reviews
- Risk and Condition Assessments
- Value Engineering Studies